• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 7 - Cumdogs v Scumdogs

FFC Mariner

Simply put the club has got its recruitment wrong (except for Triantis)
Aquilina? No, we already had better
Kaltak? No. Thanks for the holiday though
Kelechi? Who?
Ayongo? NPL maybe
Tulio? Invisible and lazy
Danny? Highest paid player not NPL level.
That's the issue we will need to wait this season out. Clear the dross and go again

Insertnamehere

Kelechi? Who?
Ayongo? NPL maybe
That's the issue we will need to wait this season out. Clear the dross and go again
I mean let's not over react just yet. We didn't really click till mid season last yr

Big Al

Our depth is actually having a negative effect because there has been no cohesion from playing together and instead of players like Beni going shit I better go all out to keep my spot they are playing lazy.

Beni looks like one who needs a few full games to get going but doesn’t have that luxury with this squad

Also our CB partnership has been rock solid for the last couple of seasons and now it’s pick a player again. Makes it hard when you have so much chopping and changing.

Triantis and Hall should be the CB partners and get rid of injured John altogether

StensnessGOAT

Team looks really out of sorts and this is why you can't sell basically your spine and come straight back.
I knew it was always going to come back to bite us. Somehow managed to come out of 2020-21 reasonably okay despite us literally being the best team that season for most of it and losing almost our entire starting XI. Wasn't gonna happen every year though.

Fark I miss that 2020-21 team. Birraz, Nigro, Tongyik, Rowles, Clisby, Stensness, Bozanic, Nisbet, De Silva, Simon, Urena. What a team. ? ?

Forum Phoenix

Our depth is actually having a negative effect because there has been no cohesion from playing together and instead of players like Beni going shit I better go all out to keep my spot they are playing lazy.

Beni looks like one who needs a few full games to get going but doesn’t have that luxury with this squad

Also our CB partnership has been rock solid for the last couple of seasons and now it’s pick a player again. Makes it hard when you have so much chopping and changing.

Triantis and Hall should be the CB partners and get rid of injured John altogether

This is bang on I think. And exactly what I was thinking about when alluding to not knowing our best 11.

I think Hall and Triantis pairing is going to work. But I can't see any justification in Tulio, Ayongo or Beni right now keeping Ruhs, Silvera and especially Kuol on the bench.

Michael

Kelechi? Who?
Ayongo? NPL maybe
You’re wrong on every single point here, except maybe Kaltak.

turbo

I am with FFC on this one. Way too slow to be an A-League player. He will get increasingly exposed as clubs will target him with quicker players and run at him. Lachie Rose was the blueprint.
Buhagiar and Sotirio will have a field day. Probably won’t get turned inside out vs Sydney but if the attitude isn’t massively improved all round we’ll get pumped.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred