• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Miscellaneous

VicMariner

Nico Rosberg has just won the F1 championship like his father did, Keke Rosberg.
The only other father/son world champions duo is Graham Hill and Damon Hill.

A lot of history in those names.....I feel old.....

Reactions: adz

Big Al

Oh f**k.

Taped the race, knowing Nico was pretty much a certainty to win the world championship.

Am watching NFL waiting for wife to wake up so can watch F1's together. She likes as we went to Melbourne one year after my boss bought me tickets for 5yrs service and we loved it.

Thought what websites can I go on so I won't find out the result. Yeah I'll be fine with premier league and here.

Nope brand new thread about it.

Big Al

Nico Rosberg has just won the F1 championship like his father did, Keke Rosberg.
The only other father/son world champions duo is Graham Hill and Damon Hill.

A lot of history in those names.....I feel old.....
What a little so and so Lewis is. Can't totally blame him as was smart and his only choice and Nico lackes the nuts sometimes (drives scared in the wet - was terrible at Monaco and the wet one the other week). His move on Max showed he was just waiting as was to scared to over take.. As soon as team said you have to his car showed it had plenty of pace to make it happen.

Hate Vettel, spewing that worked for him.

Max is a crazy young bastard but so much fun to watch. The other week in the wet was unbelievable, made Ricky look stupid.

Bye bye Jenson and Massa who were top drivers when I started watching

true believer

the first kid that did bottle flipping should have been tazered to death .
as an example to any other little bastards that wants to try it !

Last edited:

Big Al

Nike and the NBA have just released jerseys with a scan code on the jersey that when scanned the owner can get clips of that player and the team 30mins after the game.

It also lets that owner get a performance boost on NBA2K computer game.

Also you can then get special offers like special release shoes from Nike.

Nike can then obviously keep data on its jersey purchases. It's part of an 8 year deal to fit out all NBA teams

true believer

Wtf is it with sour dough beard ? Its like off milk and if you ask for any other kind of bread . Well your just a westy ( which of course i am )
Vienna , wholemeal f'kn anything but sour dough

Big Al

Wtf is it with sour dough beard ? Its like off milk and if you ask for any other kind of bread . Well your just a westy ( which of course i am )
Vienna , wholemeal f'kn anything but sour dough
Shits hard as a rock toasted as well.
Sucks with bacon and eggs

Wombat

Vic.....................are you rembering back to when you were 15yo? Isnt it the same as Rohipnol? Are you off yours chops mate???
What are you posting???

Big Al

We might suck at football but that’s because we are town of legend status at skiing.

Congratulations Matt Graham. Silver medal in the moguls. The boys from the central coast and used to travel to the snow every weekend in winter. That’s commitment.

Doing us coasties proud.

Well we do love ice ;) in Gosford so it’s not that unbelievable.

Anyway well done Matt

SuperHans

I heard something on the grapevine the other day about changes to the game in Europe. I wasn't really paying attention, something about the handball rule and also defensive walls. Anyone have a summary and whether they apply here? The thread dealing with laws of the game is locked so apologies if this isn't the right one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami