• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

Big Dog

So, Lachy Bayliss has one more game with the club. Club is working hard to find options for both him and James. Hopefully he can have a big game this Sunday and help the side get a win. Losing both these players mid season is not ideal with the NPL games we have ahead of us. Some boys going to have to step up.

Michael

So, Lachy Bayliss has one more game with the club. Club is working hard to find options for both him and James. Hopefully he can have a big game this Sunday and help the side get a win. Losing both these players mid season is not ideal with the NPL games we have ahead of us. Some boys going to have to step up.
Options as in finding space for them or finding another club that’ll help them along?

priorpeter

Thought that was the case.
Still disappointed that we “couldn’t afford” to renew Lachie’s scholar, especially with his attacking output over the last season and a half - top goal scorer, assists, and chances created for 2022 and (so far) 2023, FNSW L1 player of the season and golden boot 2022 - and still only 18. Hardly as if his development had stalled or he wasn’t performing. Still, that’s way above my pay grade so I’ll enjoy his last game and watch with interest where he ends up.

FFC Mariner

Still disappointed that we “couldn’t afford” to renew Lachie’s scholar, especially with his attacking output over the last season and a half - top goal scorer, assists, and chances created for 2022 and (so far) 2023, FNSW L1 player of the season and golden boot 2022 - and still only 18. Hardly as if his development had stalled or he wasn’t performing. Still, that’s way above my pay grade so I’ll enjoy his last game and watch with interest where he ends up.
Scum would be crazy not to take him
Oh wait?

Michael

Yep it’s pretty shit, feel for the kid massively. More so than his older brother if I’m honest. Out of all the huge positives for the club recently this is a shit moment. I’m sure it’s not easy for the coaches involved either, Monty expressed his like of both brothers and Abbas has James as his player of the season so far… but cmon. There’s money coming into the club at the moment. Make space. He’s shown to deserve it.

Ironbark

It's an odd one, must be something going on there that the fans aren't privy to

VonBowellski

Sounds like it's definitely a potential egg on face moment for us and there will always be ones that slip through for one reason or another. To replace any key academy players there must be someone coming in expected to step into the role otherwise it doesnt make sense.
How many times have we done this to other clubs in recent years

scottmac

Suspended
How many attacking players have got us a decent transfer os? Not everyone is a Kuol. What it tells me it's that we've got an idea on where we will earn money and the signing of Paulii should make that obvious. Also that there are others who are deserving of that scholarship spot and we can't have them all. We're not backed by a Saudi Prince

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred