• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

No Griffiths?

fedelta

thomas477 said:
griffo dived
Congrats on figuring that out mate.
What's going on at Jets training? Seem to be diving all of a sudden. Holland..Griffiths..Who's next?
Maybe Denni and Jardel gave them some lessons on how to dive?

Omni

Griffiths was a diver before he came to Newcastle.

He was diving at Leeds on the off chance he got on the pitch.

tyson

Taylor said:
thomas477 said:
griffo dived
Congrats on figuring that out mate.
What's going on at Jets training? Seem to be diving all of a sudden. Holland..Griffiths..Who's next?
Maybe Denni and Jardel gave them some lessons on how to dive?

holland surely didnt dive when hutch hit him. he got f**ked up and i dont think i saw him for the rest of the game... he disappeared and the korean had to do his job in the centre.

as the commentators said 'outplayed, out-muscled, out smartened'

we played just amazing. no one was stopping us on sunday night. not even scum.

maybe Joel and Holland are learning from the best (or worst):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W00d3yJKl4

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Holland deserved a karate kick to the back of the head after the dive in the first leg.  I'm glad he got pissed on this game - I am REALLY looking forward to watching him become Tiatto's prison bitch next weekend. 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred