• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

No Griffiths?

Deej

serious14 said:
Griffith's dive today said it all.............. no class.  None.  Ever.

Griffiths is a f**king cheat, as fox said....the wrong man got booked!

SNOWMARINER

DJ said:
serious14 said:
Griffith's dive today said it all.............. no class.  None.  Ever.

Griffiths is a f**king cheat, as fox said....the wrong man got booked!

All along I was hoping for a newcastle\Mariners GF. NOT ANY MORE

After getting home from that f**king wonderful game last night I switched on FOX News to rewatch our sensational winning goals and watched the replay of that f**king dirty filthy half italian cheating grub Griffiths trying his desperate pathetic heart out diving infront of non other than our keeper. To take a dive is f**ked enough to dive hoping to get our keeper a card and possibly a spot penalty is discusting beyond beleif.

F**k Griffiths

F**k the Jets

I will be cheering like hell for the Roar next week to smash Newcastle and judging by yesterday the Jets have'nt got a chance.

GO Queensland!!!!

password

soccersensei said:
Go mope elsewhere password, you've only got a few more days before whimper will put you out of your misery. Mark my words, they are going to rip you a new one just like we did.  :vhappy:
There will be no noodles in 2009 for you or your bogan kin  :naughty:

As to your national Icon slagging... There's been others on here tonight also doing you all sooooo proud....  ::)

God I'm tired of defending Aloisi from you morons. Are you all truly so demented? Aloisi has ALREADY had a career in Spain, Italy and the EPL and has done beyond outstanding service for the entire Australian nation - including securing us a World Cup birth! But hey c'mon "Griffo's" :vomit:" scored some goals in the HAL?  Are you completely stupid? Come and speak to me in 10 years from now, when I'll be very surprised if the tackle slapper has managed even half Aloisi's football achievements by the end of his career. And he better bloody hurry up even to get half - Aloisi was scouted and taken to Spain at age 15, so "Griffo"  :vomit: is already seriooooously behind the 8 ball son. Honestly maybe we shouldn't call you bogans, bogans are at least reputed to only have half their brain, which is a half up on you pin head. Your more like flatworms. Thats a single cell organism... oh sorry, let me put it simply - a flatworm is basiclally the lowest form of life on the planet -  and if that doesn't seal the resemblance.... they also reputedly have more than one arsehole. Which you must admit is a handy feature for any creature thats just so full of shit!!!
Getting the picture yet?  :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

Say it with us now...

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!!!

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

you rasie some good points there soccer sensei but may i correct you

I AM NOT SLAGGING off his past accomplishments, there was no need for you to bring them up, i could always bring up super marios whose are 10X better, they are irrelevant to what i am saying.

i am just saying he hasnt lived up the expectations over the last few weeks (and yes before some one says i no jardel was shite). Some of hsi misses last night were shocking and have been for the last few weeks.

Also he didn't get scouted at the age of 15 to go play in SPain, rather italians scouted him at the age of 15!

thomas477

Jardel is a golden boot winner who is now a fat bastard who i hate more then you ccm fans :)
Aloisi has played in all 3 of the top euro leagues. He is entering a patch of rough form and will hopefully be out of it by the GF

password

thomas477 said:
Jardel is a golden boot winner who is now a fat bastard who i hate more then you ccm fans :)
Aloisi has played in all 3 of the top euro leagues. He is entering a patch of rough form and will hopefully be out of it by the GF

ok mate you are a f**kwit jets fan or not...

YOU  ARE f**kIGN SAYING YOU WANT OUR MOST DESPISED RIVALS SUPPOSODLY BEST PLAYER TO BE FIT AND READY FOR THE GF, WHEN POSSIBLY 'YOUR TEAM' COULD BE PLAYING THEM, LOL YOU HAVE NO IDEA

ps: why do you hate jardel mroe then then the 'ccm'

thomas477

password said:
thomas477 said:

YOU  ARE f**kIGN SAYING YOU WANT OUR MOST DESPISED RIVALS SUPPOSODLY BEST PLAYER TO BE FIT AND READY FOR THE GF, WHEN POSSIBLY 'YOUR TEAM' COULD BE PLAYING THEM, LOL YOU HAVE NO IDEA

No i dont want aloisi to be fit - but he is in a form slump currently and to be honest if he continues his current form then yeah hell i want him fit.

jardel was a waste of money - con would have been better off signing aloisi then jardel and because of that i hate jardel more then ccm - then again probally just the same as ccm

btw any idea why the www.newcastlefootball.net is down?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

password said:

I know it might come as a shock to you - heck, it's probably more than your preschool educated 'brain' can handle, but not every jets supporter comes on here acting like a f**ktard.

SOME of them can actually come on here and make some reasonable comments, even if that involves complementing us and criticising the jets/squadron - just like we do at times.

f**k off, muppet.

Oh, and I posted this in another thread but I think it has to be repeated here:

[size=14pt]Joel Griffiths is despicable, spineless, cheating, integrity-less, character-less, scum and an embarrassment to the human gene pool.  He needs to do society a favour and perform some experiments with forks and toasters[/size]

T

thanman

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Joel Griffiths is despicable, spineless, cheating, integrity-less, character-less, scum and an embarrassment to the human gene pool.  He needs to do society a favour and perform some experiments with forks and toasters

I'd feel sorry for the forks and toasters just quietly....
But fully agree with you.

Davo

There is no doubt that Joel Griffiths is a skillful player, proven goal scorer and is in good form. However, the way he behaves and talks on and off the field is despicable and has destroyed any chance he has at being a top player.

Good on ya Mariners for sticking it to him!

password

thomas477 said:
password said:
thomas477 said:

No i dont want aloisi to be fit  - but he is in a form slump currently and to be honest if he continues his current form then yeah hell i want him fit.

you said "He is entering a patch of rough form and will hopefully be out of it by the GF"

why the f**k would you hope would be out of his form slump by the time GF came around and hperthetically we were in it??
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
password said:

I know it might come as a shock to you - heck, it's probably more than your preschool educated 'brain' can handle, but not every jets supporter comes on here acting like a f**ktard.

SOME of them can actually come on here and make some reasonable comments, even if that involves complementing us and criticising the jets/squadron - just like we do at times.

f**k off, muppet.

Oh, and I posted this in another thread but I think it has to be repeated here:

[size=14pt]Joel Griffiths is despicable, spineless, cheating, integrity-less, character-less, scum and an embarrassment to the human gene pool.  He needs to do society a favour and perform some experiments with forks and toasters[/size]

what old mate thomas said was the equvilent of one of you muppets saying "gee i hope joel griffiths injury gets better in time for the GF (if we make it )"  it just wouldn't/ and by all rights shouldn't happen

S

soccersensei

Errrrmmmmm firstly..... could you take your boring ass Bogan lovers tiff SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Besides its all pretty pointless, you won't be in the grandfinal flatworm. Your not a one man team like everyones been saying...  its now been proven that your A NO MAN TEAM!

And let me correct you...

you see I thought you posted...

"LOL fair enough griffo had an off day, guess what.. he has been injured the past week, and then when you look at your team you have Alomissi playing for what $500 000..."
Blah blah blah...

And then you state that you can't comprehend why my statement regarding Aloisi's past achievements in comparison to Joel's bares any relevance to the fact that you and your bogan kin keep comparing them, while slagging off Aloisi and wanking on about "Griffo" :vomit:

I don't think you listen/read very clearly or consider your thoughts before acting upon them.
So here's a thought, instead of attacking Thomas, maybe you should just try pulling your head in... and just see what its like to listen without prejudice, read, consider, even try being polite or complimentary on occasion. You may learn things, enjoy yourself more, even have things of worth to contribute... and people might even start to like you. I'm an optimist you see.
And if you can't, stop wasting our bloody time.

tyson

Speaking of Griffo, some one ought to get that c**t a Snickers bar. For f**k's sake. Get some nuts.

The commentators said it, 3/4 columns of an article in today's paper said it - despite how good the guy is at scoring goals, he will always be a diver, and it ruins his rep.

You use his hamstring injury as an excuse for his absent performance last night, but forget that Aloisi has had a knee problem as well. Its not our fault he isn't making a big deal about it in the media for you to read about it... he doesn't need it as an excuse for not making the Socceroos. I've been told The Pim said that Joel is lazy anyway.

thomas477

tyson said:
thomas477 said:
griffo dived

Pretty much a well-established fact on Sunday night at approximately 6:40pm. It only took you 2 days to work it out.

Well the fact i was behind the jets bench in the 2nd row from the front i really coundn't see that far from where i was so dont have a go at me

uncleyellow

shooter said:
If Aloisi is so average why is it that he draws 2 newcastle defenders whilst tying his laces? ???

Talk all the bollocks you like about him but your defence and gaffer are scared to death of his sheer potential to cause havoc, as every a-league team/defence/manager quite rightly are.

Even on a "bad day" he got his head to more than anyone else on the pitch in scoring range and your defence gapes whilst manning him.

Whatever he is being paid it will be a pittence compared to his worth and if con or gary had the cash or a team worthy of offer they'd wet themselves at the opportunity to have him in the bronze* jersey

*bronze - a colour synonomous with third place (so cheer up you can still earn your divine right!)

What he said....

Nice one shoot's!!!

tyson

thomas477 said:
tyson said:
thomas477 said:
griffo dived

Pretty much a well-established fact on Sunday night at approximately 6:40pm. It only took you 2 days to work it out.

Well the fact i was behind the jets bench in the 2nd row from the front i really coundn't see that far from where i was so dont have a go at me

I wasn't having a go at you. My point was... it was SOOOOO obvious that anyone could have seen it was a dive; even you, a Jets supporter from the middle of the stands.

I'm actually surprised a replay wasn't shown (despite it being against the rules)... just to make a mockery of him and his diving antics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred