• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

No Griffiths?

FFC Mariner

Are you sure?? I saw a blonde tosser running into dead ends and trying to get onto hoofs from dogboy.

Holland getting done was the highlight

bjw

bjw
they would have been better off without him.

he didnt do anything all night

jedinak for PM

Leedsmariner

I am not sure it was him, I heard a rumour that a Beijing bound diver from the Australian Olympic team was going to take his place!

Dirty cheating little prick was half a metre away from Danny when he went down...

tyson

no excuses for them.

they reckon we are a suburb of Sydney.

they are a suburb of Wyong.

Andy

Leedsmariner said:
I am not sure it was him, I heard a rumour that a Beijing bound diver from the Australian Olympic team was going to take his place!

Dirty cheating little prick was half a metre away from Danny when he went down...

I think the linesman was scared of getting punched in the balls if he didn't give that decision.

MattSimon

[quote author=Andy]
I think the linesman was scared of getting punched in the balls if he didn't give that decision.
[/quote]

Best call all day!

password

LOL fair enough griffo had an off day, guess what.. he has been injured the past week, and then when you look at your team you have Alomissi playing for what $500 000(not sure but sounds good for my argument) and he misses to golden oppurtunities and expects to geta Fk everytime he gets touched just because he is 'Aloisi'

rosko

So Aloisi didn't have an off day... He is well worth 500k.. Especially if we win the Grand Final to double our silverware.. Silverware is nice you know... I wonder what 'Song' is being paid... He doesn't appear to be worth a song...

rosko

Let's not forget that Aloisi has, and is, carrying a knee injury... He is still one of the best in the HAL.. Maybe even the best!!!!

password

rosko said:
So Aloisi didn't have an off day... He is well worth 500k.. Especially if we win the Grand Final to double our silverware.. Silverware is nice you know... I wonder what 'Song' is being paid... He doesn't appear to be worth a song...

welll i would assume song would be roughly on about 1/9 of what alomissi is on,

song didnt have the BEST game, but still showed glimpses of a decent player, he couldn't do much with nothing happening around him.. don't see how you can right him off after tonights performance alone.

password

prior to him being taken off the field after i think song might have been pulling hsi shirt abck play went on as song ran past ceccoli kicked out at him

shooter

If Aloisi is so average why is it that he draws 2 newcastle defenders whilst tying his laces? ???

Talk all the bollocks you like about him but your defence and gaffer are scared to death of his sheer potential to cause havoc, as every a-league team/defence/manager quite rightly are.

Even on a "bad day" he got his head to more than anyone else on the pitch in scoring range and your defence gapes whilst manning him.

Whatever he is being paid it will be a pittence compared to his worth and if con or gary had the cash or a team worthy of offer they'd wet themselves at the opportunity to have him in the bronze* jersey

*bronze - a colour synonomous with third place (so cheer up you can still earn your divine right!)

password

yea what about them 2 golden oppurtunites he butched up your end, and how funny when he  f**ked them up so he didnt look like a fukwit, complained for a corner...  abahahhahaa

P

Pete

password said:
LOL fair enough griffo had an off day, guess what.. he has been injured the past week, and then when you look at your team you have Alomissi playing for what $500 000(not sure but sounds good for my argument) and he misses to golden oppurtunities and expects to geta Fk everytime he gets touched just because he is 'Aloisi'

And guess what?

Your own players think Aloisi is bloody dangerous enough as you keep his back turned to the goal and employ two man tackles to keep him quiet - which in turn leaves a spare Mariner on either of the flanks. Gumps and Kwassi had a field day out wide.

Why not tell GVE to have only one player mark him and let him turn for goal if he is such a chump as you make him out to be, mmm?

BTW, GVE is really gambling by playing a new player in Finals football. The players have to really know each other 100%, and I'm sure that Hoffman would have been better starting than Song.

password

shooter said:
If Aloisi is so average why is it that he draws 2 newcastle defenders whilst tying his laces? ???

Talk all the bollocks you like about him but your defence and gaffer are scared to death of his sheer potential to cause havoc, as every a-league team/defence/manager quite rightly are.

Even on a "bad day" he got his head to more than anyone else on the pitch in scoring range and your defence gapes whilst manning him.

Whatever he is being paid it will be a pittence compared to his worth and if con or gary had the cash or a team worthy of offer they'd wet themselves at the opportunity to have him in the bronze* jersey

*bronze - a colour synonomous with third place (so cheer up you can still earn your divine right!)

fair enough gloat now, just liek we did when we won, but be careful bcoz it could coem back to bite you what you say now.

S

soccersensei

Go mope elsewhere password, you've only got a few more days before whimper will put you out of your misery. Mark my words, they are going to rip you a new one just like we did.  :vhappy:
There will be no noodles in 2009 for you or your bogan kin  :naughty:

As to your national Icon slagging... There's been others on here tonight also doing you all sooooo proud....  ::)

God I'm tired of defending Aloisi from you morons. Are you all truly so demented? Aloisi has ALREADY had a career in Spain, Italy and the EPL and has done beyond outstanding service for the entire Australian nation - including securing us a World Cup birth! But hey c'mon "Griffo's" :vomit:" scored some goals in the HAL?  Are you completely stupid? Come and speak to me in 10 years from now, when I'll be very surprised if the tackle slapper has managed even half Aloisi's football achievements by the end of his career. And he better bloody hurry up even to get half - Aloisi was scouted and taken to Spain at age 15, so "Griffo"  :vomit: is already seriooooously behind the 8 ball son. Honestly maybe we shouldn't call you bogans, bogans are at least reputed to only have half their brain, which is a half up on you pin head. Your more like flatworms. Thats a single cell organism... oh sorry, let me put it simply - a flatworm is basiclally the lowest form of life on the planet -  and if that doesn't seal the resemblance.... they also reputedly have more than one arsehole. Which you must admit is a handy feature for any creature thats just so full of shit!!!
Getting the picture yet?  :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

Say it with us now...

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!!!

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred