• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Other A league games 2022/23

turbo

Yep, go and sit on the bench for Sydney through crucial development years and see how far it gets you. Next thing you know you're butchering tap ins.
He was doing that before he went there. Been in a few setups now and still doesnt look like he'll make it at this level. Had some purple patches at times but way too wasteful, if he could sort out his finishing he'd be starting consistently for a better team.

Forum Phoenix

He was doing that before he went there. Been in a few setups now and still doesnt look like he'll make it at this level. Had some purple patches at times but way too wasteful, if he could sort out his finishing he'd be starting consistently for a better team.

That’s my point. He hasn’t changed. And at that time/age for me was obviously when it should have happened.

No way he was butchering everything in training or he wouldn’t have been kept around so long even with his pace. But players need the pressure of game time and coaches mentally developing them as they facethose moments/challenges.

Can’t know, but from the outside doesn’t look like that ever happenedSFC are one of the worst clubs if you’re looking to grow as a young player.

Ruhs is a good example for us. We’re taking about his misses at the moment. In pre season
when he was getting more game time in less pressure games and he was banging them in.
But I expect we will still see him get better under Monty and Serge and he won’t be routinely butchering taps ins and one on ones in five years like Trent.

Ironbark

Can't help but think That Boy would have developed if he stayed with us under Monty, but chose the money and the glory and it backfired.

In fairness our first team was a dumpster fire when he chose to take another offer. I probably would have too at that time.

turbo

ut players need the pressure of game time and coaches mentally developing them as they facethose moments/challenges.
He got good minutes at Sydney, certainly more than many of their youth products have in the past. Was even in front of Kosta for their ACL campaign and I believe out scored him but that was primarily down to who was most wasteful. His long term injury didnt do him any favors either. Mental development may well be the issue but I couldnt say we would have done any better pre Staj & Monty.

LG__

Does anyone know how to fix the Paramount glitch when you can’t tap on a game, I’ve redownloaded the app but it still doesn’t work, so bloody frustrating

scottmac

Suspended
Both teams have been woefully poor. Arzani and Rose could have broken this game apart if they came on with a man advantage

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred