• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Other A league games 2022/23

turbo

Paramount was working from the start but if you left mid way through (by choice, crash or whatever) it was somewhere between very difficult and impossible to get back in. Garbage application but hey it must be the leagues fault it didn’t hit targets right?

scottmac

Suspended
Paramount was working from the start but if you left mid way through (by choice, crash or whatever) it was somewhere between very difficult and impossible to get back in. Garbage application but hey it must be the leagues fault it didn’t hit targets right?
If you leave or crash, you need to exit the app to get it going again. So when you come back you need to back out if the app completely and start again to get it to work. That's what I've found anyway

marinermick

If you leave or crash, you need to exit the app to get it going again. So when you come back you need to back out if the app completely and start again to get it to work. That's what I've found anyway

I did a Force Stop on the app, turned off the tele, unplugged it from the wall for thirty seconds and it still didn’t worked.

true believer

All i could get was round 1 brisbane roar game so pissed off…

using chrome .
based on unhinged rants and being sent to the corner by mrs tb.
feel free to throw rocks

on slowly entering the "a league men screen"

hitting "watching now" highlighted in blue . will get you mctappin v roar R1

slide the cursor down to "live schedule" then press enter (do it slow)

once you have the games menu .you need a red dot in the top right corner to access game .

if the red dot is not there .leave by hitting the "<-" button " DO NOT HIT THE BUTTON THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOUSE .

once back to the apps menu .disconnect chrome for 30 seconds .reconnect and wait 30 seconds

then slowly go back to paramount . and try again using the above steps

when ever you finish a game. leave the "a league" screen with the back "<-" button

i hope this helps

Last edited:

Tevor

using chrome .
based on unhinged rants and being sent to the corner by mrs tb.
feel free to throw rocks

on slowly entering the "a league men screen"

hitting "watching now" highlighted in blue . will get you mctappin v roar R1

slide the cursor down to "live schedule" then press enter (do it slow)

once you have the games menu .you need a red dot in the top left corner to access game .

if the red dot is not there .leave by hitting the "<-" button " DO NOT HIT THE BUTTON THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOUSE .

once back to the apps menu .disconnect chrome for 30 seconds .reconnect and wait 30 seconds

then slowly go back to paramount . and try again using the above steps

when ever you finish a game. leave the "a league" screen with the back "<-" button

i hope this helps
I laugh at the emphasis on being slow. What a cluster.

turbo

Way ahead of you. Even to the point of rebooting the whole phone, reinstalling the app and it changed nothing. Had issues getting on via my tv too. Last night wasn’t some existing gremlin it was a whole new shitshow. We can only hope it’s sorted now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred