• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Reffing shockers at CCM games (yeah I know)

dibo

Them too though - Lewis Miller handled. In both cases, the additional assistants were on Twitter or something because they weren't watching the game.Them too though - Lewis Miller handled pretty clearly. In both cases, the additional assistants were on Twitter or something because they weren't watching the game.
And d'Agostino was fouled in the movement *before* he came from an offside position to be fouled again.
They certainly weren't perfect, but can't blame the officials for the result tonight.

Kilsin

Was that Kurt Ams end?

So annoying to watch that happen and see nothing done about it with three refs...

pjennings

On the balance of play they deserved to win. Birraz would be disappointed with conceding the first but the strike by Ikonomidis was all class. Yes - we deserved a penalty for the Broxham clattering Fazz.

I don't think this is 'the loss we had to have'. However, it showed the players that they can compete with a semi-fit side and without two experienced players and a third coming back from injury who had previously only played 17 minutes this season. It should be a performance that they can be proud of and know that with fitness and players coming in they will be better.

I think emotionally it may hurt tonight but in retrospect they will probably look back and be immensely proud of their effort and use it as a spur for the rest of the season.

ryan

On the balance of play they deserved to win. Birraz would be disappointed with conceding the first but the strike by Ikonomidis was all class. Yes - we deserved a penalty for the Broxham clattering Fazz.

I don't think this is 'the loss we had to have'. However, it showed the players that they can compete with a semi-fit side and without two experienced players and a third coming back from injury who had previously only played 17 minutes this season. It should be a performance that they can be proud of and know that with fitness and players coming in they will be better.

I think emotionally it may hurt tonight but in retrospect they will probably look back and be immensely proud of their effort and use it as a spur for the rest of the season.
You would hope that is how they approach it. Learn from a loss but don't dwell on it. Pick yourselves up and go again. These young lads have the world at their feet. Onward and upward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb