• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 20 vs Scumcastle

Andy

The biggest game of the season is fastly approaching.

A win on Saturday night could place us with one hand on the Premier's plate and tickets to Asia.

We'll be practically full-strength, only missing our long term casualties while the Scum will be without A.Griffiths.

Massive game!

serious14

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Did someone say biggest, home game, ever??  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

Is it possible that we will have the first ever "house full" sign up for a Mariners game??  You'd have to hope that with the game being on a Saturday night, coupled with its importance and 1500 (at least, I'd like to think) Newcastle fans, it's a distinct possibility??  Yes??

FIRE THE FARKIN' FARK UP THE FARKIN' LOT OF YOU FARKIN'!!!!    :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

:goodpost:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
and here's hoping that the morons who came down to the last home game don't come down again and jump all over cars pulled up at traffic lights......f*&%^N idiots...were do they think we are F^&%*& Amsterdam or something!!!!!!
:popo: :redcard: :popo: :redcard: :popo: :redcard:

B

bakery5

RECKY said:
and here's hoping that the morons who came down to the last home game don't come down again and jump all over cars pulled up at traffic lights......f*&%^N idiots...were do they think we are F^&%*& Amsterdam or something!!!!!!
:popo: :redcard: :popo: :redcard: :popo: :redcard:

Mate, if Gosford is Amsterdam, where is the red light district? :popo:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I meant as in the shite that goes down when there is an AJAX v Anybody game on....the walk to the stadium is an adventure in itself....nuthins safe...as in MrsRecky pulling up at the Gosford hotel lights and the Reckmobile getting jumped all over by those nimrod F%^Ks

Jocwa08

Boogs is on 3 yellows for the season does he hack the bone or risk it in the next couple of weeks into the finals ??

beccstar

i suppose if he was going to get a yellow it should be this week, so he wouldn't miss the finals. You would almost want him to get one in case he picked it up against Wellington or in a final game.. that would be very good..

S

striker

Jocwa08 said:
Boogs is on 3 yellows for the season does he hack the bone or risk it in the next couple of weeks into the finals ??

I think he should play hard and get another yellow this week..and at the same time break Durante's leg again.

mustapha_beer

I love having another game to look forward to this early, particularly a season defining one like Saturday's.

From what was posted in one of the other threads, it looks like everyone came through last night unscathed, so a full strength squad to choose from (apart from Heffernan, Osman & Mrdja). Given the importance of the game, there's no reason at all why we can't beat the crowd figure for the Melbourne game.

And, yes...Boogs should get himself booked (then immediately subbed) to get the yellow card out of the way. It's a crucial game, but we have the luxury of several defensive replacements available, so we shouldn't be impacted too much. Cynical, I know but....

fedelta

Lets hope the boys fire up and play like they did in the first 20 minutes against Sydney. F*cking Newcastle won't know what hit them!  :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

CCM-JAM80

The real local derby is going to explode on Saturday. As posted, this is the biggest game of our season as a win will secure our ticket to The AFC Champions League which will go along way to us resigning Aloisi.

I cannot wait for this, the crowd is going to be HUGE and the atmosphere electric.

There is no excuses for us, we need to get home, take three points and put up a home performance that washes away the last two efforts.

jaypee

striker #9 said:
Jocwa08 said:

I think he should play hard and get another yellow this week..and at the same time break Durante's leg again.

No He must break Hollands leg :tv:

FFC Mariner

How about he plays a blinder, frustrates that c**t so that he gets sent off and then when the game is well won, he can kick the ball away and get a yellow in the 91st minute.

Too easy

brett

The HOME END must FIRE UP FARKEN.

We shall make the noise of two seasons in the next two games.

FFC Mariner

One thing I have noticed (and I can be guilty of it as well) is when the game is tense, we go v quiet as we are all watching the game intently.

We are v good at celebratory singing/support etc but poorer when the score is 0-0 or we are behind.

THIS week, we need to be prepared to sing for 90 mins, regardless of whats happening out on the pitch.

Think SFC away, round 1 and you have some idea what I mean about TOTAL support.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred