• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 20 vs Scumcastle

gull

Well the results went our way and we can still finish 1 or 2, but we need to WIN for a change
and win well to boost the goal difference.

We have arguably the easiest game of the four as Melb are red-hot at the moment, Adelaide have close to their full team back and Perth are the scummers bogy side.

We can still do it but it's hard to be confident after the last few weeks.

Yellowbeard

They need to forget about the minor premiership and get out there and have a bit of fun & see what happens. We had the chance and blew it. No point trying the same thing again - nothing left to lose really for this 1 game vs NZ

promdi442

Perth will draw with Newcastle,

Mariners will win but no by enough to have a difference on the goals for and against equation

while Melbourne will dent Sydney's chances with a draw

leaving Roar to either draw or win (I believe they will win) against a dispirited and disappointing Adelaide.

So Roar to take the minor premiership and Mariners to grab the second spot.

As we will be looking to win the game we have to get back to doing things we were doing when the winning streak was on. Like forget about crowd records at Bluetongue. Limit ticket sales to 10,000 as the claustrophobic conditions of a record crowd have not helped us in the past few weeks nor has the fact that we have played pretty poorly

serious14

Newieutd said:
serious14 said:
I'd go on another rant about Breeze too, but what's the point??  He is a (corrupt) blight on the League who doesn't even know what a f*cking backpass is, pure and simple.

You have to be kidding if you thought that ball was a backpass. If it was your team that backpassed that ball and free kick given would you not have whinged about that???

He looked up at the keeper then purposefully pushed the ball towards him with his feet.  If that's not a backpass then I don't know what is.  ;)  I'll go easy on you 'cause I know you're a decent guy....... terribly unfortunate that you follow Newcastle though.

LFCMariners

serious14 said:
78911682.jpg

Quote for that photo: "Hey Hutcho, can we stay at your house tonight? There's too many of us to all fit on a park bench!"

S

soccersensei

It all fits, the Jest are c**ts, so naturally they are closely surrounded by arseholes!

Though seriously, you have to give them some credit for all managing to wear shit brown and pucker there lips like that! Best arsehole costumes I've certainly ever seen!!!

:piralaugh:

Jimmy

aussiecross said:
haha limit tix sales thats a great idea.......
not (note sarcasm)

I was talking to Ivan the other night about how out of our 8 top crowds we'd only won once.

Maybe we should restrict it to members only this sat night.
We'd win 8-0.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred