• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

Man In Blue

With Dunderheid Utd looking like they will qualify for Europe via their League position, does this mean Ross County are assured of European football next season or do they need to win the Cup? I know anyone qualifying for Champions League spots that win the Cup will see the Runners Up go automatically to Europa (as per Gretna, Dunfermiline recently) but if Utd finish third in SPL and win the Cup, does the Europa go to 5th place SPL team?

Arabmariner

Man In Blue said:
With Dunderheid Utd looking like they will qualify for Europe via their League position, does this mean Ross County are assured of European football next season or do they need to win the Cup? I know anyone qualifying for Champions League spots that win the Cup will see the Runners Up go automatically to Europa (as per Gretna, Dunfermiline recently) but if Utd finish third in SPL and win the Cup, does the Europa go to 5th place SPL team?
If we finish 3rd or 4th and win the cup Motherwell or Hibs will miss out on Europe.

They were looking for a DUFC v Celtic final.

Cup's oors laddie !

Arabmariner

Tickets booked and seats on an arab bus organised for the cup final (the real one)  ;D

Serious is in training to be an arab for a day.

Just yer typical gloryhunter y'know....... ;)

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Lol all the celtic fans will be waving the red, blue and white in the morning shouting c'mon the Gers.  :popcorn:
I dunno TB they managed to scrape a win this morning so even if we beat you it'll still be 5 pts between us.

Man In Blue

I think it's hilarious that Arab has no doubt the Cup will be going to Tayside. I bet Hibs and Celtic fans thought they'd breeze past the highland boys as well. I would be a bit nervous if I was a DUFC fan......

Arabmariner

Man In Blue said:
I think it's hilarious that Arab has no doubt the Cup will be going to Tayside. I bet Hibs and Celtic fans thought they'd breeze past the highland boys as well. I would be a bit nervous if I was a DUFC fan......
I'll admit to being nervous........it goes with the territory of being a DUFC fan.

I've seen too many losing cup finals to the likes of St Mirren and Motherwell when we were overwhelming favourites to not be nervous.

But Hibs and Celtic are both pish.......no great scalps imo........ :p

Anyway it's our centenary season.

The cup has our name on it lad.

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
You'd better win the damn thing - I'm not going _all that way_ to not at least enjoy my Saturday.  ;)
What d'ya mean "you'd" ?

Shouldn't that be "we'd" ?

Some work still required....................... ;)

serious14

Teddy Bear said:
Can we please get back on topic. There is a premiership to win yet.  ::)

Oh please, it's been yours for months.  :p

Arab - I was thinking you'd fire up more at the "going all that way" part.  ;)

Teddy Bear

Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Can we please get back on topic. There is a premiership to win yet.  ::)
Get a grip TB.

We live in Australia.

Everyone knows the league means nothing.

The cup's the main comp........ ;)

If certain results happen over the next couple of games we'll see who's the one  caring about the league ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami