• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Should Staj be Given a 5 Year Contract? ....and the Keys to Gosford.

Ancient Mariner

From my understanding he has walked and has not signed with another club nor in advanced negotiations with another club.
A season in the stands?
Possible decision that he cannot work under the present owner.
New owner, new contract negotiations, or am I believing in Santa Claus?

greenlig

When I saw no comment from Staj in the Rowles announcement I was immediately worried. f**k me, what a loss. That's the one we could not afford. Wonder what happened??

Big Al

From my understanding he has walked and has not signed with another club nor in advanced negotiations with another club.
Was just about to say I wonder who we got dumped for so this is very left field unless he is going the i am not attached to the Mariners so now you can contact me without worry.

Hope we enforce a year off if he wants another job on the flip i hope everything is ok with him

Not sure i buy the ownership angle because the owner isn’t around to piss him off and he knew there was no money when he signed.

Very interested to find out for details

Corsair

It was very clear there was some kind of problem when we played a couple weeks back and all the lads were at each others throats. It's been half arsed since so another round of MC not stumping up for contracts certainly fits.

If this ends up being Charlesworth's fault and he's still here next season then i think sadly it will finally be curtains for me until he goes.

FFC Mariner

It was very clear there was some kind of problem when we played a couple weeks back and all the lads were at each others throats. It's been half arsed since so another round of MC not stumping up for contracts certainly fits.

If this ends up being Charlesworth's fault and he's still here next season then i think sadly it will finally be curtains for me until he goes.
It's Charlesworths fault. Apparently hasn't delivered

JackMariner

I cannot stomach this supposed destructive attitude by MC and also cannot fathom this guy's way of thinking. He, MC really exudes masochism, towards the boys and us the supporters. If what I am seeing is true I will walk as well. Having had the privilege of seeing the administration's (all the people at the coalface) plans for the future I was heartened and it was so damn encouraging. Now we'll see, it seems that all the good work all at the Mariners do get underminded by a sinkhole from the UK.

Avoca

Staj has been pretty vocal recently on maintaining high standards on a limited budget.

Metaphorically, if he was a carpenter, he built something special this season. But it’s possible construction has come to a halt, due to a lack of managerial investment.

However, Staj would have openly known our financial restraints even before he joined.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred