• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Songs 'N Chants

Jimmy

So, for those of us who don't usually go to games.....what songs/chants are in rotation these days?
4 off the top of my head.

We are the Coasties *2 clap*
The Yellow Army *2 clap*
No one rates us *2 clap*
But we don't care. *2 clap*

The Central Coast *4 clap*
Is Yellow and blue *4 clap*
The Army sings *4 clap*
As one for you *4 clap*

We are the coast we're wonderful
We're going crazy after every single goal
We're gonna win, we're gonna sing
Because the Yellow and the blue mean everything

We love you, love you, love you
And everywhere we follow, we follow, we follow,
'Cause we support the Mariners, Mariners, Mariners,
And that's the way we like it, like it, like it.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Thanks @Jimmy - don't think I know the 2nd and 3rd ones. Had forgotten about the 4th.

Plus, I presume, some of the older basics (basics are good to get the thousands of casual supporters involved)....

Yellow Army *clap clap*

We all follow a yellow football team, yellow football team....

Ole Ole Ole, Central Coast, Mariners.

Hello Sailor

As well as Queens We are the Champions lets think up some new champion based chants for next year.
I am not a fan of this band but this could have been written for us.

Good Feeling Flo Rida?
I just cant get enough De Peche Mode
Get this party started Pink
That tune from the Brazil world cup coverage- I dont know its name, goes like
ooooh, da da da, de-dum. oh ay, oh ay, oh ay.

Hello Sailor

Got It. Its the intro to Mas Que Nada by the Black Eyed Peas. Very catchy intro, and our Brazillian players should appreciate too.

Oooooooo

We’re the Mar.. in...,ers

We're from, the Cen... tral... Coast

Oooooooo ooo.. ooo.. oo.. oh

We are the Champ...ions

We’re from the Cen...tral Coast

Last edited:

LFCMariners

Something to the tune of 'Salisbury Hill', with the lyrics detailing that memorable night in June 2023 when CCM destroyed the petrostate-funded Melbourne City 6-1 to win their second Championship.

Would need a reference to our hype man, the Cum Dingo and Jamieson staying on the bench...

MA-RI-NERS OH MA-RI-NERS
DA DA DA
MA-RI-NERS OH MA-RI-NERS

etc.

Jimmy

Something to the tune of 'Salisbury Hill', with the lyrics detailing that memorable night in June 2023 when CCM destroyed the petrostate-funded Melbourne City 6-1 to win their second Championship.

Would need a reference to our hype man, the Cum Dingo and Jamieson staying on the bench...

MA-RI-NERS OH MA-RI-NERS
DA DA DA
MA-RI-NERS OH MA-RI-NERS

etc.

I don't know how the crowd would go with the 7/4 song timing.

MrCelery

Don't mind most chants, including "Shalalalalalala. We're Central Coast". But that crouch down bit at the beginning I find pointless and cringeworthy. Not to mention hard on the knees and back. :popcorn:

I know many don't like the "Who do we sing for?". But f#$k it worked a treat at the Grand final. :overheadl:

priorpeter

Don't mind most chants, including "Shalalalalalala. We're Central Coast". But that crouch down bit at the beginning I find pointless and cringeworthy. Not to mention hard on the knees and back. :popcorn:

I know many don't like the "Who do we sing for?". But f#$k it worked a treat at the Grand final. :overheadl:
I introduced that at a Newcastle away game earlier this season. It was never meant to become a full time thing. Disagree that it’s pointless - seems to spur people to go harder, the noise when everyone explodes into it is 10x louder than the chant being done normally. Very cool visually too - I had a pretty decent view of it on Saturday

Never going to make everyone happy. Tbh I don’t like the “we sing for yellow” response, I’ve always been in the “we sing for mariners” camp, but it ain’t up to me to change it now.
f**k it was loud on Saturday though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami