• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Futsal Competition 09/10 Season

Sonic_beats_Mario

poko said:
LOL. I know hey. We didn't have a proper ref tho...maybe that's why ;-)

Lots of complaints about the team we played against tho...

Best call made against them "Nice nipples darling, but where are the rest of your tits?" LULZ.

Note to female players: If you are worried about your boobs falling out of your top...don't wear a push up bra, and wear a top that actually covers your chest.

lol totally agree!
last time i checked there was nothing wrong with trying to get the ball so STOP COMPLAING when someone gets a little rough with you!

typool

Does anyone who Plays Indoor at Niagara Park Monday nights know if they have a Scoreboard Ladder pinned up somewhere or if they put it online??

marinermick

typool said:
Correct Mick

yeah, so to ever hope for a table or even something online is wishful knowing how the comp is run

in all seriousness the guys tend to have a table with them at the front desk

typool

marinermick said:
typool said:
Correct Mick

yeah, so to ever hope for a table or even something online is wishful knowing how the comp is run

in all seriousness the guys tend to have a table with them at the front desk

Thanks Mick..
i have noticed it's not run as good as most indoor centres
i play Wednesdays at Woy Woy and i find it's pretty good there, too bad it's not as close to home

Mr_Futsal

typool said:
i play Wednesdays at Woy Woy and i find it's pretty good there, too bad it's not as close to home

what time do you guys play on Wednesday? is it well run? and is it possible to entre in another team? I wouldnt mind playing three times a week :)

typool

Mr_Futsal said:
typool said:

what time do you guys play on Wednesday? is it well run? and is it possible to entre in another team? I wouldnt mind playing three times a week :)
Next week are the Semis, they are starting get get teams for a summer comp.
i like it at woy woy, it's run and reffed well and they have an online Leader board

Mr_Futsal

typool said:
Next week are the Semis, they are starting get get teams for a summer comp.
i like it at woy woy, it's run and reffed well and they have an online Leader board

So, is the Grand final on the 23rd of December? Be good to watch :)

Jimmy

I need a keeper for 6-30 tonight.
Anyone keen?
50 minute game.
Lakehaven Rec Centre.

typool

GF Is next wednesday, we won our semi
should be a great game

the took the draw down and replaced it with registration for the summer comp

Jimmy

Our ref at Lakehaven had an absolute shocker last night. I reckon he got about 75% of the calls wrong. They went both ways. It pissed off one of our players enough that he decided to leave the complex, so we played a man down for the last 20. The other team took it a little too serious to say the least. Was funny that we still won 11-8.

Mr_Futsal

Maybe we should put an ad on this website calling for more futsal referees, because we dont have many. A few more referees would add more depth. What do you guys think? ;)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Pity it would've been such a pain to organise administratively or I would've been able to help out while I'm up here for the month.

It'd be good if a few of the decent young guys from CCFRI could be convinced to join the indoor game....

typool

Ahh another Monday night , another night of indoor at Niagara park where its run bad and the refereeing is worse. Haha
At least they got an electronic score bored nice to see they are moving with the times

J

jiggles

*sigh*

Am actually wondering if I should even continue with the comp. Tests my patience and makes me wanna smash someone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred