• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Futsal Competition 09/10 Season

Ranyen

Poko's team played the team that I was on. I think it was a great game. Didn't know if the ref got any calls wrong. They were subtle if he did! Both teams played great without any feeling the need to harm each other!

Also, does anybody know if they have a Women's Comp @ LH yet?

typool

the women's game i watched before my team played was reffed pretty bad, i think that team played at 6:30 and was on court 1

Ally

Ranyen said:
Poko's team played the team that I was on. I think it was a great game. Didn't know if the ref got any calls wrong. They were subtle if he did! Both teams played great without any feeling the need to harm each other!

I did hurt my sister tho... oops

Gopher of Pern

Ally said:
Ranyen said:

I did hurt my sister tho... oops

I thought that was revenge for her cracking goal!

J

jiggles

No complaints from me.

Would like to hear about LH comp, or even if Woy Woy are going to have a ladies comp?

Mr_Futsal

typool said:
the women's game i watched before my team played was reffed pretty bad, i think that team played at 6:30 and was on court 1

Yeah, there were some pretty poor decisions. Horrible officiating.

poko said:
No complaints from me.

Would like to hear about LH comp, or even if Woy Woy are going to have a ladies comp?

I think Lakehaven would like to hear from some womens teams ;) at the moment we have three women interested in play. Hardly enough for a competition :)

J

jiggles

I have three full teams interested.

I could prob talk another two full teams into it too, if they could be assured it wouldn't be run like a 3rd world brothel f**k fest.

You tell me who to contact, and I will.

typool

poko said:
No complaints from me.

we are in the GF at woy woy on wednesday i'll ask Phil (the guy who runs it) if they will have a womens summer comp coming up

Ranyen

ok. I need to do something Wednesday nights. Does anybody know of any comps running that night??

Jimmy

Not sure if I'll ever be going back to the LH comp.
Seems that the incompetence that used to haunt that place is back.
Niagra park V2.

Ranyen

Ranyen said:
ok. I need to do something Wednesday nights. Does anybody know of any comps running that night??

Doesn't have to be LH. Actually doesn't even have to be football.... But would prefer it

Ranyen

typool said:
Wednesdays at Woy Woy.. they do a mixed comp.

Anybody playing at Woy Woy in a mixed comp that needs a player to make the rest of the team look good??? I'm available :)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Good stuff.

I just got back from Futsal tonight - actually had to abandon the match due to a brawl, only the 2nd real brawl I've had in over 10 years.
And on Tue night I had to abandon a match due to a broken ankle....I'm going well this week!
Your games sound so boring on here :p

CCFUTSAL

Hi All,

Was just reading through this post and wanted to let you all know we are startig a new comp in May in Erina, on the Central Coast. Please visit www.ccfutsal.com.au for more information.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred