• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney to host the Grand Final next 3 years

Tevor

Surely they have to make some decisions on City and Victory before their next games. Victory play homeless on the 26th and then us against City on the 27th. Still a bit of time I guess. They are both guilty so it really is all about their punishments.

Omni

Surely they have to make some decisions on City and Victory before their next games. Victory play homeless on the 26th and then us against City on the 27th. Still a bit of time I guess. They are both guilty so it really is all about their punishments.
They could just order closed stadium games until they make a full decision

Tevor

Apparently they plan to make an interim announcement about Victory tomorrow - presumably no away fans allowed?
I actually think they should allow away fans only. The OSM on socials clearly don't think they have done anything wrong. I don't get involved but their comments are very concerning as they seriously think the League will not survive without them therefore the FA will not ban them from attending.

Forum Phoenix

Yep. Active supporters too easily start to believe that they are the be all end all when it comes to support and then appoint themselves as representatives of the fans.

Even though (mercifully) some of them have very little in common with the typically much larger majority of the rest of the clubs fans.

Forum Phoenix

What? Not a crack at the yellow army. Not what i meant. Love our active. And I expect they know better than anyone what I’m talking about. Context. Read the two previous posts/thread which is what I read and responded to and it should make sense.

Was the clear demise of the RBB from it's hey day imo and far from the first such in world football, and Victory now acting the same way on socials etc.

Last edited:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
BUT is it enough ? And might I add, the security company who won the tender (or whatever) need the contract ripped cause clearly, their staff don’t give a flying f**k about active life bans or contraband checking

santions.jpg

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

Ticket sales are frozen. But wouldn't most active supporters already have memberships? Or will they not let Victory active support members in at all? It doesn't say that. So presumably will just allow those members into GA? (Active is the same price as GA for them). As it reads it sounds like they are actually going to punish MV's casual non ultra fans and the away fans the most? IE - everyone who isn't a problem.

Oh and going to be hilarious to see how many incognito MV supporters will be at NYE pretending to go for us this year :rolleyes:

Farcical.

Omni

BUT is it enough ? And might I add, the security company who won the tender (or whatever) need the contract ripped cause clearly, their staff don’t give a flying f**k about active life bans or contraband checking

View attachment 2426
Should be completely closed doors. Victory can say “they weren’t Victory fans” all they want but plenty of them forked out for merch. I’d bet a lot were members. Should be a fully empty stadium, this isn’t the first time Victory fans have been shitheads.

Corsair

Roar fans understandably pissed off that their non refundable flights and accom to Melbourne during a very expensive time of year are wasted as their tickets to the away game against MV will be canceled and not allowed to attend. Blame laid squarely on Danny Townsend.

JoyfulPenguin

Roar fans understandably pissed off that their non refundable flights and accom to Melbourne during a very expensive time of year are wasted as their tickets to the away game against MV will be canceled and not allowed to attend. Blame laid squarely on Danny Townsend.
Can't understand why solely away fans aren't allowed in, Victory are supposed to be the club being penalised.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred