• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC U23 Asian Cup

turbo

Didn’t get to watch but it seems Nisbet and Yazbek have been criminally under utilised this campaign. Favouring D’Arrigo (meh) and others playing in PL under 23s. I can understand Najjarine in the more attacking role but he hasn’t done enough there.

Big Al

Game turned when Yengi took that loose ball off Koul and just missed trying to twist to much when Koul had the easy shot to put us up 1-0

Then Bos get caught flat footed on the 1st goal.

Not convinced as FP it was a kick out by Rich as he’s in the air and I think it was part of his motion in the air and not a kick but maybe my Yellow glasses were biased. Pissed me iff that VAR goes looking for it again and watching Saudi’s hit the floor every tackle was to much and I turned it off at the half. Just hate watching Asian football when all these things happen.

Was very surprised that the coach took off Yengi. Had to be Brooks for me. We are a goal down so we needed the dual threat of Koul and Yengi. Brooks has done nothing all tournament and Yengi looked threatening.

Miller has been cramped for time and space and his decision making has been to slow and didn’t have a good tournament.

How did we not score off those first few corners.

FFC Mariner

Game turned when Yengi took that loose ball off Koul and just missed trying to twist to much when Koul had the easy shot to put us up 1-0

Not convinced as FP it was a kick out by Rich as he’s in the air and I think it was part of his motion in the air and not a kick but maybe my Yellow glasses were biased. Pissed me iff that VAR goes looking for it again and watching Saudi’s hit the floor every tackle was to much and I turned it off at the half. Just hate watching Asian football when all these things happen.

Was very surprised that the coach took off Yengi. Had to be Brooks for me. We are a goal down so we needed the dual threat of Koul and Yengi. Brooks has done nothing all tournament and Yengi looked threatening.

Miller has been cramped for time and space and his decision making has been to slow and didn’t have a good tournament.

Miller isn't that great against better opposition. Doesn't have the technical defensive skills.

Tevor

Agree about Asian football and it’s not in a good space in my opinion when these theatrics are allowed to smother the game. Three red cards in a tournament says something, clear bias by the officials and they have the final they want now. I watched all games and we had some terrible tackles against us but no VAR review and just yellows. I also noticed in a few games if a hand ball was appealed against us it was always checked by VAR and yet we had a clear Pen not given. Overall it was a terrible tournament to watch but the lads did pretty well under trying conditions. I know the Uzbeks took over the tournament after a late withdrawal by China but surely they could have promoted it a bit more. Some games would have been lucky to have 100 people watching live.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred