• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM - BrisneyLand Roar v CCM : football in a alternate dimension

Wombat

Excellent win.

Vuka was a rock.
Hall was superb.
Farrell was great in defence and attack.
Storm came back to form with a bang. He looked classy tonight.
Niz was the Maestro.
Tulio was super classy.
Torres is already starting to surpass Beni.

Hall 3pts
Tulio 2pts
Niz, Faz, Vuka and Storm all get 1pt.

Everyone put in a shift tonight.

Big credit to Jacko. Now he has got an assistant to work with we are starting to look the goods.

Even Meerkat is happy and positive.

Can't wait for NYE.

turbo

Not so sure on rescent performances we desperately need a goal scorer. We are scoring well and defending well. More time jelling as a team might do the trick. I don't think any team is out of our reach..
We can’t rely on a purple patch to continue for Tulio & Torres. Obviously we want it to but unless Nizzy is going to chip in 7 or 8 this season we need a striker who can help us get through those lean games. It could be Alou but not the version of Alou we’ve seen so far.

Huddo

We can’t rely on a purple patch to continue for Tulio & Torres. Obviously we want it to but unless Nizzy is going to chip in 7 or 8 this season we need a striker who can help us get through those lean games. It could be Alou but not the version of Alou we’ve seen so far.

Let's just enjoy it for what it was today, and look at that down the line.

Last edited:

Insertnamehere

You need 50 goals from your front 5 to win a comp.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
she was a bit f**king damp on the pitch…I blame the Foo Fighters …nah, Dave grohl is king
7D623D75-C055-44C0-BEEB-D69E143A0AFA.jpeg

Michael

Nizzy higher up is paying off and he still does so much tracking back. Absolute machine. Tulio looks to have found his groove and Torres right there with him.
Niz in the 10 is literally game changing for us right now, not a slight on Marco either as it’s benefitting him too. Marco was so free tonight for what felt like the first time since dingo left. We just need an elite goal scoring 9 again. Going off how we attacked tonight and on the weekend (2nd half) we’re almost on par with last season.

Insertnamehere

Niz in the 10 is literally game changing for us right now, not a slight on Marco either as it’s benefitting him too. Marco was so free tonight for what felt like the first time since dingo left. We just need an elite goal scoring 9 again. Going off how we attacked tonight and on the weekend (2nd half) we’re almost on par with last season.
Allows him to do his job.

Forum Phoenix

Hill asking if Brisbane just had an off night.
Jog on you twat

I know. Absurd. I was waiting for Macca to say: well I think Central Coast were just too good.
Another class performance. Great football. Smart football. Really seeing each other and playing for each other. These guys are fit and full of fight. Except maybe Reec? Was a bit weird. Slow to close down in general. Pulls out of a goal scoring possibility with the keeper? Then wasn't even trying to get into a scoring position or provide an option for Niz on the last break?? He began in as good a position as Torres and didn't even keep up with Niz. That seems like bizarre behaviour for a striker who's only been on for thirty.

On the upside I think Alou is definitely growing. But Visa Striker for Chrissy please RP.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred