• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v WU.. Spool Bowl.. Our hope for redemption!

scottmac

Suspended
You're the one making the claim of an injustice here so the burden of proof falls on you to provide the evidence. All I have read so is long ramblings about subjective things like Pain's intentions, Diamanti's intended actions, the referee's decision making etc. Oh, and a photo that was no where near the actual moment of interference as some sort of magical proof.

Despite that let me humour you by providing my photo. This one shows the ball at Pain's feet, hands in the air and stopped. Acquilina kicking the ball away so the second ball interferes with him as well. The photo, while unable to show that Nisbet has stopped as well (the video confirms Nisbet stops), it does show Nisbet looking cross to Pain and his gestations at the point of Nisbet's stopping.

Given both Pain and Nisbet have both stopped (Nisbet albeit momentarily but Pain for a length of time), and given the pace of the game at this level, there would have been plenty of time for Pain to close Nisbet down if he would have ran before this picture occurred. The distance looks a tad over ten metres for me. Easily done. Also remember we already see this snapshot when Pain has stopped, therefore Pain would have had more time than this photo shows.

As a side how loose is TS's marking of the Mariners's most potent weapon!

View attachment 2375
That's actually unbelievable that Cummings is left in that much space at the top of the box.

Allreet?

Mick if you go to Paramount plus and watch the replay up until Balard picks up the ball to throw it it then pause it. Once paused double click the play/pause button and it will give you a frame by frame of the replay each time you double click. It then becomes clear that the 2nd ball doesnt get to Pains feet as Balard kicks it away when its a metre and a half from Pain.Other freeze frames show Pain never even attempted to close Nisbet down as he was too far away from him.
Probably saw Diamanti roll the ball on also and thought: "Yes! Excellent ploy to waste time. Best I claim to have been disconcerted by two balls."

Just like Eva Braun when having an affair...

style_cafe

Probably saw Diamanti roll the ball on also and thought: "Yes! Excellent ploy to waste time. Best I claim to have been disconcerted by two balls."

Just like Eva Braun when having an affair...
lol don`t get me started all over again.
I had to get a step ladder to get down from my high horse.
Totally missed it at the ground (I sit bay 43) and had to study the replay a 100 times to pick up exactly what happened hence my excitement... :popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb