• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Lightning 2009

Paolo

Nothing on their website that i can find, so its jumping fences(or through holes) and sneaky drinks at this stage

Paolo

FFC Mariner said:
Wilsons said:
I think that something New or Super that is wet will be available. I believe Jim will be there also.

Yay for CCF
yay for grog, boo for trying to charge $10 for entry when the product on show isnt worth $10.

Could have free entry or $5 and get more people in there spending money on the booze

kevrenor

Reminder, next game:
7:30 PM Saturday 27th March, 2010
Central Coast Lightning vs Granville Rage Pluim Park No 1

For those in Sydney, Spirit FC play Liverpool Bossy at Christie at 5pm Sunday

Results R1:
1st Grade
FC Bossy Liverpool  2 (D Slaveski 43m A Asanovic 87m) - Central Coast Lightning 1 (J Lobb 15m)
U20
FC Bossy Liverpool 1 - Central Coast Lightning 3

SUPER YOUTH LEAGUE: ROUND 1:
GRADE 13: Blacktown Spartans 1 - Central Coast Lightning 2
GRADE 14: Blacktown Spartans 2 - Central Coast Lightning 2
GRADE 15: Blacktown Spartans 1 - Central Coast Lightning 0
GRADE 16: Blacktown Spartans 1 - Central Coast Lightning 0
GRADE 18: Blacktown Spartans 1 - Central Coast Lightning 1

grendel

Congratulations to the parent of the U16 Lightning boy, who thought it was appropriate to address racial remarks at a young Granville player yesterday.  You brought real honour to the Central Coast.  I note that you weren't brave enough to shout the abuse while in the main stand with the Granville parents.  And I wonder how you would have reacted if there was similar abuse aimed at your boy.

Sir, you are no better than pond scum!

kevrenor

marinermick said:
any news from last night's game?
NSW SUPER LEAGUE: ROUND 2:
FIRST GRADE:
Central Coast Lightning 1 (E. Akamarmoi 86m) - Granville Rage 3 (Nenos Bobo 45,58m Kris Holbrook 69m).
GRADE 20: Central Coast Lightning 0 - Granville Rage 1

SUPER YOUTH LEAGUE: ROUND 2:
GRADE 13: Central Coast Lightning 3 - Granville Rage 1
GRADE 14: Central Coast Lightning 4 - Granville Rage 1
GRADE 15: Central Coast Lightning 1 - Granville Rage 2
GRADE 16: Central Coast Lightning 3 - Granville Rage 0
GRADE 18: Central Coast Lightning 2 - Granville Rage 0

FFC Mariner

grendel said:
Congratulations to the parent of the U16 Lightning boy, who thought it was appropriate to address racial remarks at a young Granville player yesterday.  You brought real honour to the Central Coast.  I note that you weren't brave enough to shout the abuse while in the main stand with the Granville parents.  And I wonder how you would have reacted if there was similar abuse aimed at your boy.

Agreed, by all means abuse someone for being shit (or even too good) but there is a line.

Unless you are Song of course :)

Paolo

grendel said:

Im curious as to whether you made your feelings known to this person on the day? Or are you just another person who waits to gt home and whinge on and internet forum where this person is unlikely to be a member let alone read it.

Atomic

Ease up Mr "Holier than thou". Not everyone has the intestinal fortitude to confront a racist.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred