• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Expansion thread

true believer

I`ve said it here before,it`s mainly a Sydney Utd pseudo club.
They did not engage with Macarthur Rams at all.
The only discussion they had was to take over the Rams youth and senior teams to give them a ready made position in the NPL system.
My son ,who was running senior football there at the time told them in no uncertain terms to stick it where the sun doesn`t shine.
The ultimate plan for the Bulls is to play out of a revamped Fairfield showground.... :popcorn:
so will there be few bocce lanes ?

JoyfulPenguin

Might want to sort your broadcast deal out 1st champ

Anyone else think the Canberra WL team are about to get stitched up?
I want to be positive about this but can't help but fully agree.

Also talking about Darwin for the next round?

It would be great to have a team there but surely that's just Danny pointing at a map without knowing anything about the region.

They don't even have an NPL competition.

JoyfulPenguin

"That will include a roadshow for potential international investors as well as continued talks with prospective local investors, with APL keen to facilitate a mix of both."

Great, Danny gets free holidays to wherever "investors" are this week, all while we are apparently so poor that we HAD NO OTHER CHOICE to sell the Grand Final to Sydney.

turbo

"That will include a roadshow for potential international investors as well as continued talks with prospective local investors, with APL keen to facilitate a mix of both."

Great, Danny gets free holidays to wherever "investors" are this week, all while we are apparently so poor that we HAD NO OTHER CHOICE to sell the Grand Final to Sydney.
On the flip side it may introduce investors to the league and benefit other clubs. I doubt we go past 16 but theres potentially a decent list out there and obviously only a few can get in. If that brings new people to our door or gets someone in the pipeline to flush out the bakries thats a big win.

Tevor

On the flip side it may introduce investors to the league and benefit other clubs. I doubt we go past 16 but theres potentially a decent list out there and obviously only a few can get in. If that brings new people to our door or gets someone in the pipeline to flush out the bakries thats a big win.
Forever positive Turbo. :)

JoyfulPenguin

I desperately want that to be true, but it just feels like an all expenses paid junket for APL executives.

Kilsin

When we go to 16 teams, does that mean we move to a home-and-away 32-round season and play each team twice?

Reactions: Ads

midfielder

With MC & RP having already agreed on a price .... and with APL saying a licence is worth 25 million... RP could buy and resell and make heaps... not suggesting he will or MC will want extra... but how things change...

turbo

With MC & RP having already agreed on a price .... and with APL saying a licence is worth 25 million... RP could buy and resell and make heaps... not suggesting he will or MC will want extra... but how things change...
25 million for a new club in a hand picked location that can then leverage state & local gov, business partnerships. Not necessarily 25 million for one of the smallest regions in the league. I doubt the jets go for that either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami