• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

LFCMariners

Watching the highlights on Access All Areas again, I remembered how I was feeling about the game at each major point:

0-0

We’ve looked good so far, every time City get a break down field we’ve got somebody shutting them down. We’ve started great and look the better team.

1-0 (Cum Dog)

We’ve deserved this. At least we’ve got a goal tonight, regardless of anything else. This isn’t enough though against City.

2-0 (Silvera)

Beautiful- we’ve got the upper hand both on the field but mentally as well. This MIGHT be enough, but we’ll need to keep up this defence and intensity rather than trying to defend it, otherwise they’ll sense we’re brittle and go for the psychological advantage...

2-1 (Vandy)

That was expected at some point, I’d rather City get their goal before halftime so we can refresh and refocus.

3-1 (Cum Dog)

This is a good response second half- psychologically reinstates that advantage we had in the first half at 2-0, we have the upper hand again. Just got to keep on the offence from here and let the time run out. But we can’t start playing to the clock yet.

4-1 (Cum Dog)

This is game over, mentally. Huge. How long do we have? 20 minutes? Shit, we’ve got plenty of time to score more!

5-1 (Beni)

We are Champions! Let’s get down the front of the Y.A to enjoy these last 10 minutes to the max!

6-1 (Moresche)

HAHAHA! So glad I got to see a goal in this game from this angle. Cherry on top! What a wonderful night- I have no idea how long this one has left, I am singing and clapping until I hear the final whistle or everybody else starts cheering in that manner that only comes when you’ve officially won because I am way too preoccupied with THIS right here and I want to enjoy every moment of it, every last drop...

Meerkat

Watching the highlights on Access All Areas again, I remembered how I was feeling about the game at each major point:

0-0

We’ve looked good so far, every time City get a break down field we’ve got somebody shutting them down. We’ve started great and look the better team.

1-0 (Cum Dog)

We’ve deserved this. At least we’ve got a goal tonight, regardless of anything else. This isn’t enough though against City.

2-0 (Silvera)

Beautiful- we’ve got the upper hand both on the field but mentally as well. This MIGHT be enough, but we’ll need to keep up this defence and intensity rather than trying to defend it, otherwise they’ll sense we’re brittle and go for the psychological advantage...

2-1 (Vandy)

That was expected at some point, I’d rather City get their goal before halftime so we can refresh and refocus.

3-1 (Cum Dog)

This is a good response second half- psychologically reinstates that advantage we had in the first half at 2-0, we have the upper hand again. Just got to keep on the offence from here and let the time run out. But we can’t start playing to the clock yet.

4-1 (Cum Dog)

This is game over, mentally. Huge. How long do we have? 20 minutes? Shit, we’ve got plenty of time to score more!

5-1 (Beni)

We are Champions! Let’s get down the front of the Y.A to enjoy these last 10 minutes to the max!

6-1 (Moresche)

HAHAHA! So glad I got to see a goal in this game from this angle. Cherry on top! What a wonderful night- I have no idea how long this one has left, I am singing and clapping until I hear the final whistle or everybody else starts cheering in that manner that only comes when you’ve officially won because I am way too preoccupied with THIS right here and I want to enjoy every moment of it, every last drop...
I was seriously right there with you.. nailed it!

Corsair

Time to feed 80% of this forum humble pie. In future listen to Uncle Jimmy and save yourselves from looking like fools.
The outside foot pass to Beni is just gold too, beautiful.

Really you have to say for several of these players the majority of the forum had serious doubts about them, understandably. The love, faith, development and man management Monty has shown them has really lifted the whole team as a team to perform more than the sum of their parts. It's beautiful. We're very lucky to have an excellent man management coach that can draw the best from players and consider their individual needs. This is a true Manager, actually it's not a Manager it's a Coach.

Corsair

And finally before I sign off, I'm still a massive Moresche fan boy, outstanding goal from a pouncer. Our 10 will be back next season, he's got at least 10 goals in him with Tulio and Theo at his side. Get ready, it's going to be the Greco-Brazilian show next season!

Melange

Had the all access episode on again today, my wife is not a footy watcher but was a very good no nonsense hockey player in her day. She could hear Jamieson going off at Bernal and then his cold hard killer speech and said "who's that guy carrying on, I hope he's not a Mariner, dick head wouldn't have lasted five minutes in any of my teams"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred