• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators Call to Arms

brett

This Saturday is our last league match for the season, and our last chance to give the boys the push they need to go into the finals on a winning note.

We need to go into the finals in good form too, and as a result I am issuing a call to arms.

No less than one hour before kickoff, we are going to gather the drummers, the megaphones and the loudest voices in the Marinators in the centre of Bay 16. We believe this is the way we will create the loudest and best support for the team and try to push them over the line.

If you are going to be in Bay 16 one hour before kickoff and be a part of this all meat, no potatoes group to drive the entire bay, put your name in this thread.

Its up to all of us to take responsibility and say Im going to step up Im going to do my bit.

No hangers on, no bullshit, we want to put in the best support ever from Bay 16 as we and the boys recapture winning form and storm into the finals on a high.

dibo

i'm in too.

early, central, and loud as f**k. look at my avatar FFS - i'm willing to bet her ears were bleeding by the end of the night.

adz

Staff member
1. Brett
2. Greenpole
3. Melsy
4. Bear
5. uptheguts
6. bakery5
7. dibo
8. recky
9. adz

Alicia

I'm currently loosing my voice, but I'm in..

1. Brett
2. Greenpole
3. Melsy
4. Bear
5. uptheguts
6. bakery5
7. dibo
8. recky
9. adz
10. Yellowbeard
11. Alicia

northernspirit

1. Brett
2. Greenpole
3. Melsy
4. Bear
5. uptheguts
6. bakery5
7. dibo
8. recky
9. adz
10. Yellowbeard
11. Alicia
12. northernspirit

brett

No 'email out' is necessary uptheguts.

This is for people who will
BE DEDICATED
GET TO THE SPOT AT 6PM
SING EVERY SONG MANY TIMES
STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BAY TO FORM A VOCAL CORE
LEAD - ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO JOIN IN

If 20 people put their hand up, that should be a leadership group strong enough to drive the whole 3 bays. I want this to grow into the group of people who will do this EVERY game, make a commitment to make the end work, not just one-time charlies who will give up when we concede a goal anyway. If we get more people, great, as long as they fire up :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred