• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators Call to Arms

MrCelery

Yep.

Not too keen to give up 3/4 of an hour Kendall Bar drinking time, and I'll bet Charles might miss us all, but I'm up for the cause.

Anything creative we can do that can make that hour pass without f*#king up our vocal chords pre-match would be good.

Personally, I would like to see entry restricted to those in possession of a minimum of one flag or banner for a colourful (reusable) TIFO - surely not too much to ask? Happy to donate a few poles, & simple flags to others less flush with funds.

adz

Staff member
MrCelery said:
Anything creative we can do that can make that hour pass without f*#king up our vocal chords pre-match would be good.

I suggest having a few beverages ;)
And considering the CCLC now insult us by serving plastic f**king cups it won't be too much of a shock to the system.

Bear

adz said:
MrCelery said:

And considering the CCLC now insult us by serving plastic f**king cups it won't be too much of a shock to the system.

Quite funny, I ordered a beer and a coke, got the beer in plastic, and the coke in glass? What the f**k Charles?

Alicia

Bearinator said:
adz said:
MrCelery said:

Quite funny, I ordered a beer and a coke, got the beer in plastic, and the coke in glass? What the f**k Charles?

In post match, we were all served plastic.  Danny went to the bar, got two beers I think.  One was in plastic, the other glass.  I later turned around to see Danny drinking out of the glass.....lucky bugger.

dibo

1. Brett
2. Greenpole
3. Melsy
4. Bear
5. uptheguts
6. bakery5
7. dibo
8. recky
9. adz
10. Yellowbeard
11. Alicia
12. northernspirit
13. perm
14. hoover
15. nutmeg
16. priorpeter
17. chimmi
18. t
19. davo
20. goldenboy
21. aftermath
22. jimmy
23. eryn
24. pom pom
25. gialloblu
26. ally
27. harry
28. Serious
29. Langdonis
30. Auburn
31. Marconigirl
32. Nadia
33. Oliver
34. Dan
35. MrCelery

If you have 3 beers in the ground in an hour, it'll cost you about $4.50 more than if you were in the Kendall.

But think about it in terms of creating away atmosphere at home - it costs a lot more to go to Newcastle, and you have to cross open drains and rub shoulders with filthy toothless scum. This way we have the sheer intoxicating power of away-trip atmosphere from the scenic and comfortable surrounds of our own home end. $4.50 is a small price to pay.

[size=7pt]Sorry Charles! If we win we're celebrating well, so we'll make it up to you![/size]

adz

Staff member
dibo said:
But think about it in terms of creating away atmosphere at home - it costs a lot more to go to Newcastle, and you have to cross open drains and rub shoulders with filthy toothless scum. This way we have the sheer intoxicating power of away-trip atmosphere from the scenic and comfortable surrounds of our own home end. $4.50 is a small price to pay.

I can't see how anyone can complain about a few extra dollars - although I have seen someone buy 4 beers as soon as the gates opened and had them all down with ~40 minutes left to kickoff! lol

dibo

adz said:
dibo said:

I can't see how anyone can complain about a few extra dollars - although I have seen someone buy 4 beers as soon as the gates opened and had them all down with ~40 minutes left to kickoff! lol

you sad man - you mean you bought them and watched yourself drink them in front of the mirror in the slashers? you sad bastard!

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

[size=7pt]it's alright, i know you're talking about fish! ;)[/size]

adz

Staff member
aha nah I'm 95% certain it wasn't me... unless I was having an out of body experience... anyway taking your beer into the slashers == not cool :p

uptheguts

adz said:
dibo said:

Not to sure who you are talking about Adz.

Pokes

1. Brett
2. Greenpole
3. Melsy
4. Bear
5. uptheguts
6. bakery5
7. dibo
8. recky
9. adz
10. Yellowbeard
11. Alicia
12. northernspirit
13. perm
14. hoover
15. nutmeg
16. priorpeter
17. chimmi
18. t
19. davo
20. goldenboy
21. aftermath
22. jimmy
23. eryn
24. pom pom
25. gialloblu
26. ally
27. harry
28. Serious
29. Langdonis
30. Auburn
31. Marconigirl
32. Nadia
33. Oliver
34. Dan
35. MrCelery
36. Pokey (who will be coming with a bunch of people who are BBQ-ing pre game...so we'll all be there!)

Tez

1. Brett
2. Greenpole
3. Melsy
4. Bear
5. uptheguts
6. bakery5
7. dibo
8. recky
9. adz
10. Yellowbeard
11. Alicia
12. northernspirit
13. perm
14. hoover
15. nutmeg
16. priorpeter
17. chimmi
18. t
19. davo
20. goldenboy
21. aftermath
22. jimmy
23. eryn
24. pom pom
25. gialloblu
26. ally
27. harry
28. Serious
29. Langdonis
30. Auburn
31. Marconigirl
32. Nadia
33. Oliver
34. Dan
35. MrCelery
36. Tez

i'll be there!

Jimmy

We only need 50 or so more to make a proper impact.
It's a shame that not all the "die hards" are on the net.

Probably add eggy to that list too.

dibo

Remember Brett's original message too:

brett said:
No less than one hour before kickoff, we are going to gather the drummers, the megaphones and the loudest voices in the Marinators in the centre of Bay 16. We believe this is the way we will create the loudest and best support for the team and try to push them over the line.

If you are going to be in Bay 16 one hour before kickoff and be a part of this all meat, no potatoes group to drive the entire bay, put your name in this thread.

Its up to all of us to take responsibility and say Im going to step up Im going to do my bit.

No hangers on, no bullshit, we want to put in the best support ever from Bay 16 as we and the boys recapture winning form and storm into the finals on a high.

*Everyone* on this list must be committed to busting their arses on Saturday night. No excuses and no exceptions. There's time for murmurs and grumbling after we win the league, but we must be single-minded and united on Saturday night.

Alicia

dibo said:
Remember Brett's original message too:

brett said:
No less than one hour before kickoff, we are going to gather the drummers, the megaphones and the loudest voices in the Marinators in the centre of Bay 16. We believe this is the way we will create the loudest and best support for the team and try to push them over the line.

If you are going to be in Bay 16 one hour before kickoff and be a part of this all meat, no potatoes group to drive the entire bay, put your name in this thread.

Its up to all of us to take responsibility and say Im going to step up Im going to do my bit.

No hangers on, no bullshit, we want to put in the best support ever from Bay 16 as we and the boys recapture winning form and storm into the finals on a high.

*Everyone* on this list must be committed to busting their arses on Saturday night. No excuses and no exceptions. There's time for murmurs and grumbling after we win the league, but we must be single-minded and united on Saturday night.

Just tell me when it's time to go over  :thumbup:

brett

We just got something to do til kickoff

Make sure you also get along to the match early this Saturday night, as the rescheduled Celebrities vs. Supporters match will be kicking off from 5pm as a curtain raiser to the main game.

Already confirmed for the celebrities are Captain Feathersword from The Wiggles, Former Socceroo stars Robbie Slater and Andy Harper, Boxer Jamie Pittman and ABC TV and Radio personality Adam Spencer.

langdonis

i f**kin love the mariners...one of the greatest things to happen to the coast was the a-league putting a team here...i honestly believe next year crowd figures will be so strong that we will sell out every week....go the mighty mariners and the a-league love it...

fish

Former socceroo star Andy Harper, oh my!!!!!!!

I didnt think there was a god but I suddenly believe.

Hows that Joel Griffiths song go again  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred