• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators Call to Arms

fish

I think so , not quite sure and wiki doesnt mention it. Although his scoring average for Newcastle of 9 in 48 appearances made me smile.

Andy

His whole goal-scoring record throughout his career is laughable.

It's a disgrace he once was called a Professional Striker!

adz

Staff member
he probably has a business card with that on it, that he hands out at troppo

Andy

Looking back through his Wikipedia page history, found this so called vandalism:

As a commentator he has little idea of what to say about the game. He tends to use big words that are completely out of context or simply incorrect. His most common utterances include 'Sydney', 'Juninho', some sexual moaning (when Sydney FC is mentioned) and 'Simon, have you got any tissues?'. It is often reported that he has no friends.

Also his first professional club was the same as David Zdrillic. Saint George mustn't have a single attacking coach.

kevrenor

fish said:
I think so , not quite sure and wiki doesnt mention it. Although his scoring average for Newcastle of 9 in 48 appearances made me smile.

Oi, don't mix his Breakers days up with the Scum ... it was 1999/00 - Newcastle Breakers FC (NSL) - 31 app. 6 gls.
2000/1 - Newcastle United (NSL) now the Jets - 17 app. 3 gls.

According to both http://www.ozfootball.net/ark/AusSoc.html (Aussie football statos bible) and the official FFA Media Guide put together by ABS statistician Andrew Howe (you'd like him, Dibo) - Mr Thesaurus has NO caps, repeat 0 caps ... I'll read that again, zilch caps!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
adz said:

Troppo wouldnt let that numbnut in would they???....heres a thought lets invite him to the bowlo after the game and critique his efforts in the sell-lebrity game...ya think he would dig that???

:thumbup: :popo: :piralaugh: :pirashoot:

Andy

RECKY said:
adz said:

Troppo wouldnt let that numbnut in would they???....heres a thought lets invite him to the bowlo after the game and critique his efforts in the sell-lebrity game...ya think he would dig that???

:thumbup: :popo: :piralaugh: :pirashoot:

Or get him to sign Fish's banner.

Davo

brett said:
We just got something to do til kickoff

Make sure you also get along to the match early this Saturday night, as the rescheduled Celebrities vs. Supporters match will be kicking off from 5pm as a curtain raiser to the main game.

Already confirmed for the celebrities are Captain Feathersword from The Wiggles, Former Socceroo stars Robbie Slater and Andy Harper, Boxer Jamie Pittman and ABC TV and Radio personality Adam Spencer.

When I bought my ticket this morning Ticketek said that the Celebrities vs. Supporters match has been cancelled for tonight.

skilbeck

1. Brett
2. Greenpole
3. Melsy
4. Bear
5. uptheguts
6. bakery5
7. dibo
8. recky
9. adz
10. Yellowbeard
11. Alicia