• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v WU.. Spool Bowl.. Our hope for redemption!

turbo

No and stop shit stirring
It's not an unreasonable question. Nobody here wants Monty out but the job doesnt get an easier over the next few weeks. Digging in and backing players can be great management or bring that backlash on a manager depending on how it pans out. Peil's tolerance for a slow start is an unknown as well. Hopefully we get the 3 points and Aloisi can sweat in the hotseat.

turbo

WU, I expect, will have Diamanti more or less ready to resume his carnage.

I do love watching him play, but not against us!

Hopefully Niz will keep him very quiet.
He only played injury time last week. Can’t see him jumping back to starting in 1 week, maybe 20-30 mins this week unless they’re desperate or things are going very wrong early.

COYY

I think if they start Troisi and Diamanti it would benefit us, their age and lack of defensive running could help.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but the negative comments so far have been about the players brought in aka Kaltak, Ayongo, Kelichi and Tulio all players brought in by the coaching staff this season.

Corsair

I think if they start Troisi and Diamanti it would benefit us, their age and lack of defensive running could help.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but the negative comments so far have been about the players brought in aka Kaltak, Ayongo, Kelichi and Tulio all players brought in by the coaching staff this season.
Probably sounded harsh. What I was getting at is I prefer to hear your opinion along with a question like that, not just the question.

We're not going to get a better manager than Monty at our price point, especially with his legacy. We've had 2 less than ideal games with half the team being new players. Remember the "current coaching staff" also brought in Cummings, Nkololo, Moresche, Urena etc.

Pressure mounts on any coach when the team's not winning but it's ridiculous to think he'll get booted any time soon. Unless you know something we don't...

Last edited:

Allreet?

He only played injury time last week. Can’t see him jumping back to starting in 1 week, maybe 20-30 mins this week unless they’re desperate or things are going very wrong early.
No, I don't expect him to start, but even ten minutes is enough for him to hurt us.

Carn Nizzy!!!

FFC Mariner

Be interesting to see how many were actually signed by the coaches.
@Coast Football Ramble ?

COYY

I think Montys done a reasonable job. I think some of the players they have brought in (Cummings, Vukovic etc) and the work they've done with the younger players has been really good. But (this might be an unpopular opinion) I think they benefited coming in after Staj and the foundations that were put in place.

The only reason why I said pressure was;

I think it's pretty likely that Luke Wilkshire will be the next A League coach. The fact that he's here already could create some pressure

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred