• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v WU.. Spool Bowl.. Our hope for redemption!

Ancient Mariner

I think if they start Troisi and Diamanti it would benefit us, their age and lack of defensive running could help.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but the negative comments so far have been about the players brought in aka Kaltak, Ayongo, Kelichi and Tulio all players brought in by the coaching staff this season.
I would not write any of these players off yet.

Remember last year I told you Nkololo would come good.

Watch this space, for many more I told you so's.

Have faith children.

Meerkat

Wow some of pessimism is a bit over the top for 2 games. We are a good side and we have played bad but the sun is shining and there are no excuse’s today.

Much better effort coming and in a few hours we will all be happy again.

Love it.

Fingers ?????

Charlie1

I have a bad feeling today not about us winning but about a small crowd. It’s such a nice day I don’t think people will be bothered coming to watch the game. That’s a shame because there going to miss the mighty mariners score lots of goals and have a big win. Think positive thoughts.

turbo

I have a bad feeling today not about us winning but about a small crowd. It’s such a nice day I don’t think people will be bothered coming to watch the game. That’s a shame because there going to miss the mighty mariners score lots of goals and have a big win. Think positive thoughts.
It’s our first game without the forecast of rain hanging over it. If the club can’t pull a decent number they’ll need to go back to the drawing board on promotions, community engagement, etc.. my kids are keen for the Halloween theme and dressing up was an easy sell for bringing them along today.

Allreet?

Being dragged along to a social event which is odd because it's at the house of a family who always go.

The plot thickens...

Ozhammer

Pretty concerned about this one after the massively missed opportunity against perth. WU are a wounded animal of sorts, could get messy if our boys don’t show a huge reaction. We are not a bad team or squad. They just literally have to show it.

I trust Monty to no end, I’m not doubting him. But it IS time to show some tactical/formational flexibility. Don’t we all joke about Paul Okon and other curriculum coaches only knowing “do plan A better”? Isn’t that what we’ve done since Staj? Only doing 442 direct play? We’ve been figured out for awhile. Surely at some point in the worlds longest pre season they’ve worked on something different 433 or a 532, SOMETHING different?!

In saying that, I don’t expect a formation change anytime soon. A raft of changes need to made this week to give a kick up the ass of some players. This is the team I want to see on Saturday.

Danny

Aquilina (gave much more going forward)
Kelechi
Triantis (Kaltak has been responsible for 3/4 goals we’ve conceded from basic shit)
Cresnar/Storm (fazz needs a sit on the pine after last week)

Tulio (beni wasn’t with it last week, Tulio looked more of a threat)
Max
Niz
Silvera (deserves his spot after that goal)

Cumdog
Kuol (Ayongo did his defensive work but wasn’t at it offensively)
You could play Aquilina at left back and leave Storm at RB where he did little wrong imho

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred