• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Wombat

The 1.300 crowd last night was just as good as the Bulls. Like any region they would want their own team not the part time one that plays a game or two in Canberra.
I thought it was a good crowd on a freezing night. I was responding to the assertion that AFL is a big game in Canberra.

Tevor

I thought it was a good crowd on a freezing night. I was responding to the assertion that AFL is a big game in Canberra.
I agree AFL is a popular game in the ACT. I was just stating the following would be better if it was a local team and not a Sydney team playing a game or two. I was impressed with the crowd last night, was better than a lot of Cup games.

scottmac

Suspended
It's also played in the back of Yarralumla with next to no parking available and like it was for us to find out about the stream there would have been next to no media about it. A local team would be embraced by the area for sure. You'd always know about the Calvary's games living in Canberra and they actually put on a good day of it and the stands were always full while the bleechers were close to full.

priorpeter

Why all this cloak and dagger? Thought we wanted to grow the fan base... it's annoying for a well seasoned fan never mind a newbie. I'd have happily paid to watch a stream, another missed opp.... not impressed with the new media team so far...
Bear in mind this was hosted by Capital Football. Decision not to post stream details sooner wasn’t made solely by CCM.

I was super impressed with our media team over the last couple of days - particularly being that the media team in Canberra was in fact our old media team as the new media team has left but we now also have a new new media team who was working in conjunction with our old media team forming a superpower old new new media team.

adz

Staff member
Bear in mind this was hosted by Capital Football. Decision not to post stream details sooner wasn’t made solely by CCM.

I was super impressed with our media team over the last couple of days - particularly being that the media team in Canberra was in fact our old media team as the new media team has left but we now also have a new new media team who was working in conjunction with our old media team forming a superpower old new new media team.
2 hour pod coming to unravel that sentence? ?

Insertnamehere

Yeah but who's on first?

Wombat

No f**king idea what you are talking about Pete...your use of the words "media team 15 times" brought on a sudden bout of narcolepsy.
Regardless, I have to give massive credit to you and the local Canberra commentator......you worked brilliantly together....both inciteful and 100% switched on and coherent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred