• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Vs Nix

Andy

Atomic said:
Jedi got my man of the match tonight. He dominated the sheep shaggers in the air. Viddy and Checkers has great games. Gumps certainly added a bit of spark. Boogs looked a bit out of touch. JA = pure class.

X2.

I can't believe how much ground he covers during a game.

C

curious

The dot shot that was refused for the second half take down of saha was I think the worst decision of the season. Very, very poor indeed.

Gen (MarinerMum)

You seem to all forget that Sasho has played far more games is far more experienced than Matty Simon and he still only has 6 goals.  Half an effort more but Simon will put it in the net & when he does you will not stop him.

Sasho ran a little faster, but some old men can't jump.l

Omni

Doesn't discount the fact that Matty could have had about 6 tonight and still sits on 0, you can use the experience argument all you want but he's paid to score goals and he's missing ones he should score.

John Aloisi only has 7 and he's much more experienced than both of them, is Simon better than JA?

I hope you're right though, I really do hope he puts one in the net and will be unstoppable!

P

Pete

marinersman said:
This rain doesn't do us any favours at all. The sheep shaggers I would think would be quite confortable in the rain and levels out the match entirely.

Hard to score a hatfull in this weather.

2-0 with a JA double, 9,847.

How close was THIS prediction!
2-0, JA only scored one tho, but the crowd figure was only 2 spectators wrong. We have Nostradamus in our midst.

skilbeck

Tonights attitude has shown we are up to winning the league theres a littles bit of goals against us that could be fixed and a little more chances put away that could happen but we could win

uncleyellow

All I want for XMAS is a Bruce Djite treble!!!!

f**kin top work eveyone. Marinators, you made more noise tonight on your own, in the rain, than you have in the sun surrounded by emo's.Well done!

Fire up yellow... That second goal... Ohyeah!!!

marinersman

Pete said:
marinersman said:
This rain doesn't do us any favours at all. The sheep shaggers I would think would be quite confortable in the rain and levels out the match entirely.

Hard to score a hatfull in this weather.

2-0 with a JA double, 9,847.

How close was THIS prediction!
2-0, JA only scored one tho, but the crowd figure was only 2 spectators wrong. We have Nostradamus in our midst.

I forgot I even posted this Pete. To those two people who didn't show up, shame on you. You have let me down badly.  :naughty:

Mile was outstanding once more, easily the man of the match. He's been our player of the season for mine. His improvement during the season is astonishing and if ever there's been a Socceroo in waiting it's him. Another twelve months and he'll outgrow the league.

How about Tommy? He runs like a 21 year old not a 31 year old. The amount of ground he covered tonight was amazing, he was everywhere. He is the only man I'd like to wake up next to in the morning.

In dry weather we would have smashed them tonight by five or six (which we should have done anyway).

I thought it was a very solid performance and we are well on our way to getting back to where we were before the last three rounds. I'm extremely pleased with our overall game tonight.

The Tards will at least get a point tomorrow and then we just need to prey Adelaide turn up to play.

I really believe we are a very good chance now of being first past the post.

cruiser

marinersman said:
I can barely wait for tomorrow's games. I'm calling Foxtel tomorrow morning to get Foxsports added to my pay TV sub so I can watch these two games and all the finals.

marinersman

cruiser said:
marinersman said:
I can barely wait for tomorrow's games. I'm calling Foxtel tomorrow morning to get Foxsports added to my pay TV sub so I can watch these two games and all the finals.

Good man. For some (strange) reason I don't think you'll regret it.

Omni

We almost were one short ;) But I'm not sure if we count in the official attendance anyway.

Bex

thank f&*k we got another win. It was starting to feel like the end of last season. seems as though the piss poor defence problem is improved. although we're going to have to sort this "heaps of opportunities for very few goals" problem out now.

I reckon Simon is awesome, but he really needs to stop spooning shots over the crossbar if he hopes to score any time soon. I'm sure he realises that, but it hasn't stopped him having the same brain explosion over and over again. c'mon Matty, just settle it down a little bit in front of that goal.

serious14

marinersman said:
How about Tommy? He runs like a 21 year old not a 31 year old. The amount of ground he covered tonight was amazing, he was everywhere. He is the only man I'd like to wake up next to in the morning.

He's mine pal, don't even think about it.  :p

His fitness is all the more amazing considering he partakes in the occasional cigarette here and there.  And he's still the best centre back, sweeper, winger, and midfielder in the team.  Multi task extrordanaire.

FFC Mariner

Atomic said:
Yeah, fair point. I wonder where Matty's head's at. Surely his lack of goals mst be like a millstone around his neck, getting heavier with every game - and every missed opportunity.

Poor kid looked gutted at the post game function and in some pain too.

CCM-JAM80

Some momentum heading in to the finals, THANKFULLY we turned up tonight and did the job we were expected to do. Where has this been?!@!!@$@$%#%

Anyway, a nice way to end the season albeit against a small crowd. To those who braved the conditions with I, congrats!

With ANY luck we will get some results going our way and The Premiership, once looking as most likely ours, will come to the Central Coast :D

jaypee

marinersman said:
cruiser said:
marinersman said:

Good man. For some (strange) reason I don't think you'll regret it.

As long as the volumes down so he doesn't have to listen to Slater, Harper etc then he won't regret it......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred